Sesong 13 starter i morgen og Blizzard har avduket kortet vi kan legge til i samlingen vår, Sweet, Sweet Victory! For å kunne dekorere baksiden av kortene våres med dette kortet og vise fram våre prestasjoner må man klare å plassere seg på rank 20. Sweet Victory dekorasjonen vil bli delt ut slutten av April.
Winning on the Hearthstone Ranked Play ladder sure is sweet! Show off your confectionary conquest with the Cupcake card back. You can only earn this card back by playing Hearthstone during the month of April.
These card backs replace the art decorating the reverse side of your cards and are a great way to show off your Hearthstone accomplishments. Add the Cupcake card back to your collection by hitting Rank 20 in Ranked Play mode. You’ll receive the Cupcake card back at the end of April’s Ranked Play Season.
Don’t forget—the further you move up the Ranked Play ladder, the more bonus stars you’ll receive next season. In Ranked Play, you’ll receive bonus stars based on your performance from the previous season —one bonus star per rank you attained. Please note that even if bonus stars from the previous season get you directly to Rank 20 or above, you still have to log in at least once each Ranked Season to qualify for the card back reward.
The top 100 Legend players for the April Ranked Play season will also accrue points towards qualifying for the Hearthstone World Championship. For more information on how you can become the next Hearthstone World Champion, please visit our Hearthstone World Championship blog here.
Tasty times await you on the Ranked Play ladder! Indulge your sweet tooth and put your skills to the test in our thirteenth official Ranked Play Season, Sweet, Sweet Victory, running through the month of April!
Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure: PATCH!
This patch prepares the path to Blackrock Mountain. When Blackrock Mountain goes live on April 2, you’ll be able to unlock the first wing, Blackrock Depths! Though we’re just days away from the opening of the first wing, you can still pre-purchase the entire Blackrock Mountain Adventure, and arm yourself with the limited edition Molten Core card back just in time for your expedition. Don’t miss out! The Molten Core card back goes up in smoke once the Adventure is released.
This patch also features several bug fixes, including a less shaky Hearthstone board, a more baneful Bane of Doom, and a more commanding Warsong Commander. The full patch notes are below!
- Blackrock Mountain has been added and will be accessible starting April 2.
- Blackrock Mountain is a new single-player Adventure that pits you against challenging NPC (non-player character) adversaries. Blackrock Mountain can be unlocked with gold or real money and can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
- Defeat 17 fearsome foes to unlock a total of 31 new Hearthstone cards for your collection, including 5 Legendary cards! Blackrock Mountain cards can easily be searched for within My Collection using the search function.
- An all-new interactive Blackrock-themed game board awaits you within the Adventure. Discover the surprises that stew in shimmering magma pools, hammer down the fine art of blacksmithing, and more.
- Overcome 9 nefarious Class Challenges that test your skills with each of the unique classes of Hearthstone.
- Defeating all of the bosses within a wing unlocks the extremely challenging Heroic Mode of that wing. Defeating all of the bosses of Blackrock Mountain on Heroic mode unlocks a new card back for your collection.
- Five unique wings await those brave enough to delve into Blackrock Mountain. Each of the five wings are available to purchase with real money or gold, with a new wing unlocking for players to enter each week over the course of April.
- Blackrock Depths – This sprawling underground city is the stronghold of the Dark Iron dwarves, thriving deep beneath the surface.
- Molten Core – Face fiery elemental minions in searing magma tunnels at the heart of Blackrock Mountain.
- Blackrock Spire – Climb to the heights of Blackrock Mountain to invade Nefarian’s domain and square off against ogres, orcs, and dragonkin.
- Blackwing Lair – Foil the lord of Blackrock by disrupting his attempts to create the perfect draconic minions.
- The Hidden Laboratory – The final showdown, where you’ll contend with fiendish technology, horrifying experimental monstrosities, and the mastermind behind them all.
- Friends that are Away in Battle.net will no longer be displayed in your online friend count.
- We’ve nailed the game board to the table: Spells that create screen shaking effects should no longer get your screen stuck in a bad position.
- [Warsong Commander] will now give to minions summoned by other minions – forward!
- [Bane of Doom] can now summon any collectible demons. Doom . . . DOOM!
- [Sylvanas Windrunner] will no longer steal a minion that is about to die, which is weird because that’s generally her thing.
- [Vol’jin] will no longer destroy itself if the only other minion in play is stealthed.
- Minions that are spawned from a Deathrattle are now targetable sooner. This will affect the [Slime] from [Sludge Belcher], as well as the spawns from [Harvest Golem], [Piloted Shredder] and [Piloted Sky Golem].
- General bug fixes and UI improvements